The following are the aims and objectives of the school:
- The School is primarily meant to provide sound education based on religious and moral values to the Catholic children, but is open to all irrespective of religion, caste or community, paying due respect to their religious feelings and freedom of conscience.
- The chief education aim of Christ School is the formation of the person, and not mere information. This implies the guided development of the physical, mental, moral, intellectual and spiritual powers of the child.
- To help our students become integrated and responsible members of the communities in which they live - the family, the school, the neighborhood, the nation and the modern world.
- To mould children with a keen sense of discipline, responsibility, initiative, self-reliance and integrity.
- To develop positive attitudes towards life that would lead to empathetic understanding of others.
- Care for the development of those skills, by which our students can acquire knowledge and understanding viz. the skills of listening, reading, writing, speaking, observing and calculating.