Education of children is the joint responsibility of the school authorities and parents. Hence, parents and guardians are expected to co-operate with the school in enforcing regularity and discipline in children and in ensuring that they revise their lessons at home and take active and helpful interest in the activities of the school.
- The good will and co-operation of the parents are earnestly solicited in our combined e?orts to impart the best education possible to the children. Since learning is a continuous process the daily attendance of the students is a must for their satisfactory progress in studies. Assignments to be done at home will be taken into consideration for promotion.
- Parents should see to that their children study at home regularly. Serious and steady home study is essential for real academic progress and final success.
- Parents and guardians are informed and conveyed the daily reports, if any from the school about conduct and studies, through the Handbook. They are expected to take note of the reports and messages with their counter signature, and to confer with the Principal, and through him/her with the teachers concerned. Students who fail to show these remarks and reports counter signed by their parents, are liable to be sent back home.
- Parents are requested to check discipline record daily and cooperate with the teachers in improving their study and character.
- Parents and guardians are requested to notify the school office in writing of any change in their address o r t e l e p h o n e n u m b e r . In all communication s with t h e s c h o o l , t h e n a m e , standard and division of their children should be clearly mentioned. The school Management , Principal and Sta? should not be held responsible in any way for any accident or mishap that may occur to the student in the school premises even during the school hours.
- Children who are ill, esp. with contagious diseases, should not be sent to school.
- Parents must encourage their children to take part in co-curricular and extra curricular activities at the school.
- Parents are not permitted to go or wait near class rooms or consult with teachers during the class hours.