The School has two separate libraries one for Kindergarten and the other for standards I – XII. The school library has a collection of more than 10000 books, 3000 reference books, many sets of encyclopedias, a good collection of digital books, number of magazines and 04 daily news papers. The library has a separate reading room. The students and teachers can make use of these facilities to the maximum.
- Books of reference section will not be lent out, but t h e y may be consulted in t h e library. A f t e r consultation the book is to be returned.
- Book on lend may be called back at any time if special need arises.
- To get book on lend you should get one library card.
- Personal books or books of other library or personal belongings such as bags, Lunch box, Water bottle etc. are not allowed in the library.
- The period of lend is usually 14 days including the day of issue. After that period a fine of Rs. 5/- per week and their parts will be levied per book. If the due date happens to be holiday, books need to be returned on the next working day, except during the major vacation. If you are absent from school when your book is due, you will not need to pay the fine. If you return it the very next working day, you may come back and show the librarian your absence slip signed by your class teacher.
- In case the book is lost or damaged while in your possession you will be required to replace the book by a new copy. Otherwise you must pay 2 times the cost of the books or Rs. 500/- Whichever is higher within the time fixed by the librarian.
- If any member is found removing library property without formal permission, his/her membership privileges may be suspended for some time.
- Strict silence should be observed in the library.
- Queue system is to be followed at the issue counter.
- Take care of your library:
- Your school library belongs to you. Ensure its safety and avoid causing damage to its property, fittings, furniture's, floor or walls.
- No one shall remove any page or pages from book, news papers or magazines.
- No one shall deliberately misplace a book and make it difficult to locate.
- Finally when leaving the school please clear all the dues payable to the library, return all the books, library card etc. and obtain a No Due Certificate from the library.