Withdrawal of Admission

  • Transfer certificates will be issued only when the parent / guardian applies for it in the prescribed form after all the dues have been cleared in the office.
  • Fees are due as long as no notice of withdrawal of student from School is given.
  • Duplicates of transfer certificates will not be issued unless the request is supported by an affidavit, stating reason for the request, with prescribed fee.